As a Support engineer, you will belong to the international team of customer-oriented professionals, who deliver complex business solutions for modern retail companies with growth potential.
Weigandt consulting support team based in St Petersburg is looking for talented, motivated people willing to learn fast and provide high quality, customer-centric functional, and technical assistance to our clients around the world.
- incidents, tasks, and problem resolution;
- collecting, preparing and cleansing of data for incidents following the instructions;
- documentation of already realized solutions (e.g.: training materials, user guides);
- an analytical mindset and the ability to use your academic knowledge to tackle specific business problems;
- capability to see beyond a single issue, understanding its possible broader implications, developing an understanding of system interactions;
- good English level (B2).
Working knowledge of:
- ticketing tools/systems;
- basic networking components and concepts(network, sub-network, network mask, IP, FQDN, DNS, Firewall, router, switch);
- SQL, PL/SQL enough to prepare a typical report or Work-Around for incident resolution.
Nice to have:
- Ability to read code and understand the logic of program components written on Java, Pro*C, Linux shell (KSH, Bash, etc.), PL/SQL, Python