Miro is growing its DevOps team and we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join us! You’ll be working closely with the engineering team helping to maintain and improve our process and tools.
Stack, Infrastructure, tools
- Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira).
- Script languages (Python, Bash, Go).
- Monitoring tools (ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix).
- Configuration management (Ansible).
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Hetzner, DigitalOcean).
What you’ll do
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process in the engineering team.
- Maintain engineering tools.
- Automate operations tasks.
- Work closely with teams in different time zones and have the occasional meeting outside regular working hours.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years in System Administration.
- Knowledge of script programming languages (Python).
- Knowledge of configuration languages (Ansible).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong Linux, OS, and network skills.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation (All employees are currently working remotely, but after relocation to the Perm office).