Netcracker is a forward-looking, software technology company providing mission-critical solutions to communication service providers around the globe. Every year since our founding in 1993, we have demonstrated significant growth, strong profitability, and highly credible thought leadership. The reason we continue to thrive in today’s highly challenging and competitive market is simple: our ability to recruit and retain the best talent in the industry. If you’re ready to move your career forward and be recognized for the unique talent and skillset you bring, take a look at the opportunities below and apply for a position
- Deployment of PaaS (OpenShift) platform in OpenStack cloud environments.
- Creation and maintenance of templates, deployment configuration files, scripts for deployment of applications in OpenStack and Openshift cloud environments.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of applications in OpenStack and OpenShift cloud environments.
- Contribution to application support knowledge base.
Requirements, several of the following competences:
- Experience in SaaS and PaaS support or implementation projects as applications administrator, system administrator.
- 3 years of experience in Linux system administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian).
- Experience in build or support of highly available solutions with Linux platform.
- Strong practical knowledge of containerized applications: OpenShift, kubernetes, docker.
- Knowledge of JBoss or Wildfly application server.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps methods.
- Strong knowledge in networking concepts and protocols.
- Practical experience in scripting (Ansible, bash).
- This position requires being part of a 24×7 on-call support team.
Will be of advantage, any of the following competences:
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization technologies: OpenStack, VMware.
- Knowledge of cloud storage file systems (CEPH, gluster).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database, Cassandra database, etcd.
- Knowledge of HAproxy, Pacemaker, Corosync, keepalived.
- Knowledge of logstash, greylog.
- Experience in configuration management of medium and large environments with Jenkins, Puppet, AWX, salt automation tools (installation, writing manifests, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Ruby, Groovy).
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Understanding of enterprise network architecture.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Professional growth in the international business environment.
- Medical insurance for employees.
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events.
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Cloud EngineerВ архиве с 10 октября 2020
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию