Frontend developer (React) remote
от 2 500 до 3 500 USD на руки
Fast-growing company with the objective to "understand" food (recipes, products) and user preferences in order to provide intelligent insights and recommendations. Over several years they have been building knowledge and technology in that area, with great help of Machine Learning.
They are globally distributed and team lives across the world in different locations – all work together remotely.
They recently joined the innovation division of diversified corporation, which allows to accelerate development and hire new talented people.
We look for talented and experienced engineer join team and contribute to range of products including B2C, B2B and internal applications.
We are interested in communication with senior and middle developers.
What you’ll do:
You will be working on B2C applications. It is expected that you will play an active role in the development of new features for our main application and also complementary projects like browser extension (similar to Evernote's Web Clipper).
- 2+ years of experience in the field;
- Proven, outstanding client-side JS knowledge;
- React and Redux/MobX production experience;
- Experience with implementation of responsive layouts;
- A keen eye for design and user experience (HTML/CSS skills);
- Ability to self-organized and efficiently work remotely.
- Latest EcmaScript knowledge;
- Functional Programming approach knowledge;
- Experience with Flow/TypeScript;
- Good spoken level of English.
- Full-time workload;
- Remote work;
- Long-term project;
- Possible business trips to Birmingham, UK and Tel-Aviv, Israel offices;
- Competitive salary based on your skills.
What else to expect:
1. Direct impact on end product
We encourage people to get energy and motivation from end product, which is a result of their work, rather than beauty and shortness of code.
2. English language
Practice shows that you will inevitably improve your level of English by working with us and using it in (nearly) all internal communication.
3. Working with modern technology
We love all modern tech. ...As long as it keeps productive and easy enough for onboard new people.
4. Awareness of company strategy
All employees are free to join to our roadmap meeting and speak freely, which makes everybody aware about how their work contributes to company success.
5. Zero bureaucracy
It is in everybody's interest to reduce time from good ideas and interesting project to the point when we launch them. That's why we optimised our flows for efficient collaboration between departments: business, design, tech.
6. Company retreats
Once or twice a year we decide on location where we gonna go as a team and spend week working and exploring new places together. We had great experience in Budapest, Prague, Madrid, and Lisbon.